Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 22nd



December 22nd

I am not worried
There is nothing I can do to stop it
History says the world will end
It knows when it will happen
Yet, it doesn't know how life will end
Will it be from the wrath of God
A drastic change in the weather
Maybe man will cause it
After all we have tried for all of time
Guns and gases
Bombs made to destroy a planet
All offered by the gods of old
Created by man to kill his brother
If it happens I want to be the last to die
I want to say that the rotten bastards finally did it
Then take a gun and blow my head off
But I am not worried
I am not scared
I am sure that the sun will rise again
People will wake from their nervous sleep
And December 22nd will be just another day

No comments:

Post a Comment

After I Am Gone

After I Am Gone by Lord R.e. Taylor After I am gone I want no tears Just laughter Some Jack Daniels But not a single tear Understand! © Poem...