Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Decision

Decision

Standing on the corner
Afraid to make a choice
Eyes dart back and forth
Trying to find the way to go
Any way to turn
No sense going back
I’ve seen what is there
The other ways are unknowns
Are they better than what I left behind?
Could they be any worse?
I just don’t know
I don’t want to know
There has to be a way to live
Without making such a decision
For now I will just stand here
Looking and watching all around
Thinking about my life
Where I want it to go
Then I will go back to where I started
And leave the unknown until tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Such A Short Time

Such A Short Time By Lord R.e. Taylor It is hard to believe sometimes  We only have a set number of seconds Starting when we are first creat...