Saturday, August 29, 2026

Words Lost To Time


Words Lost To Time
by Lord R.e. Taylor

I have no idea what to say
It has been way too long
But I remember that last moment
My heart was bursting apart
My mind only had a single thought
It was pure, and it was honest
I was so in love with you 
And you were in love with me
That was long ago and so far away
Now that I have seen you again
My love started growing inside of me
I would love to tell you how I feel
But it has been a long time 
I do not know the right words
And I probably never will

© Poem – XXVII/VIII/MMXXVI
LRET


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Another Word

Just Another Word by Lord R.e. Taylor Sometimes it can be hard Just trying to get started You know what has to be done And you know how to d...