Friday, January 10, 2020

Facts


Facts 
By R.e. Taylor

I do not want to see what I see
I don’t want to hear what I hear
And there is no sense discussing
No one listens anymore
They believe what they believe
And nothing else can be true
So, I just want to lock myself off from everything
Not know anything other than what I know
No, I am not afraid of learning
I never have been
I just want to learn nothing but facts
Not facts from one side
Nor facts from the other
Let me learn my way and ignore the rest
That way I know what the truth is
And I can live by that truth and nothing else

© 2020 Shadowlight Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Real Love

Your Real Love By Lord R.e. Taylor I am really surprised I didn’t see it You never needed to find a man  It is easy to see now that you knew...