Saturday, January 11, 2020

Venom Sotol



Venom Sotol
By R.e. Taylor

Works done for the week
My paycheck’s burning my pocket
I know I won’t have enough
I never do
So, it’s time to hit the bar
Jack and Johnny aren’t enough
Not tonight
I need a bottle of something stronger
Something they keep hidden in the back
A drink that you shouldn’t ever drink
But, that ain’t going to stop me
I want every drop in the bottle
And that girl dancing over by the badasses
Shot after shot I finish it
I even ate the snake inside
Everything went black and I forgot everything
I woke up with a snake tail hanging out of my mouth
And I didn’t know how it got there
Damn, those Mexicans know ow to party
But, I never did get that girl

© 2020 Shadowlight Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Real Love

Your Real Love By Lord R.e. Taylor I am really surprised I didn’t see it You never needed to find a man  It is easy to see now that you knew...