Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I Ain’t Goin’




I Ain’t Goin’
By R.e. Taylor

When my time comes
After living for so long
I am not going to go easily
The Reaper will have a fight
I don’t care what I am promised
There is too much left here to do
Too many people to say goodbyes to
So, Reaper go see the next one on your list
I don’t want to ride in that long, black train
I don’t want to try and out-shout the banshee
And I sure as Hell am not going through the light
Just go back to wherever you came from
I will call you when I am ready
And that ain’t going to be for a LONG time
So, just kiss my ass, have a good day and whatever
I still have half a keg left and I ain’t near drunk
So, unless you want a beer, just say bye and go
Cause, I ain’t goin’ today


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Real Love

Your Real Love By Lord R.e. Taylor I am really surprised I didn’t see it You never needed to find a man  It is easy to see now that you knew...